Metricly is a SaaS-based adaptive monitoring solution that helps organizations monitor cloud services, applications, infrastructure, and public cloud costs. Metricly’s advanced machine learning algorithms learn the behavior and workload patterns of your environment to optimize your resource allocation, reduce your cloud spending, and identify performance anomalies that matter to your business.
About The Job
The ideal candidate has experience developing distributed Java -based applications running on AWS and enjoys the challenges associated. Additionally, we’re looking for engineers that embody our culture and core values of integrity, innovation, teamwork, determination, and fun!
- Spring Boot
- Design and code Java applications services using technologies described above
- Build for and operate distributed, scalable applications
- Write unit and acceptance tests to ensure your code works
- Instrument your code for performance tracking
- Collaborate with others including code and design reviews
- Work in a Lean/Kanban and Startup environment
- Experience with Java 8, Scala, and NodeJS
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, ECS, ALB)
- Experience using ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker or any of the above
- Experience with dev tools – Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Stash, Confluence, Bamboo) , Git
- Familiarity with Lean/Kanban development practices
- Experience troubleshooting performance problems on distributed application servers.
- Experience with Linux-based environments.
- Self-motivated, Quick learner, Detail oriented and well organized.
- Independent problem solver with superior technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in small teams with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, distributed, start-up environments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science with 3-5 years of experience.
Metricly values talent and offers a competitive salary, stock options, and a benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience. Fresh graduates as well as seasoned professionals are encouraged to apply.
Ready to Apply?
Email your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.