Content Marketing Specialist
Metricly is a SaaS-based machine learning monitoring solution that helps organizations monitor cloud services, applications, infrastructure, and public cloud costs. Metricly’s advanced machine learning algorithms learn the behavior and workload patterns of environments to optimize resource allocation, reduce cloud spending, and identify performance anomalies that matter to businesses of all sizes.
About The Job
This is an opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that offers a software as a service product founded on a unique technology resulting from a decade of R&D. Our success with converting our efforts in online marketing into paying subscribers has justified increasing our investments in this area and creating an exciting opportunity for a new professional to join our team.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Collaborate across departments to build and deliver a technically-focused content editorial calendar including: blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, and infographics
- Create and optimize website product pages and landing pages that are rich with knowledge about modern Saas-based infrastructure and application monitoring capabilities
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Track social media trends and coordinate efforts to optimize reach
- Monitor and report on content KPIs, identify areas for improvement, and proactively implement solutions to maximize conversion rates and deliver on-target demand generation goals
Qualifications & Abilities
- At least three (3) years work experience in Content Marketing for a technical environment
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of SEO fundamentals
- 1-2 years experience with WordPress or other comparable CMS
- Highly organized and deadline driven – must be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and marketing automation a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Google Analytics certification a plus
Working at Metricly
Metricly offers a fun, high-energy work environment with an open and collaborative culture. Located in Reston, VA just minutes from the Dulles Toll Road and the Reston Town Center. We offer a full complement of benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, casual dress and liberal leave policies.
Metricly values talent and offers a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.
To apply, please send a resume and writing samples to email@example.com using subject line Content Marketing Specialist.