Metricly provides tools and coaching to users throughout their cloud journey to safely and easily control their public cloud spending. The Metricly platform provides tools addressing the 6 major disciplines of cloud cost management: Administration, Billing Analysis, Idle Resources, Right Sizing, Reservations, and Capacity Monitoring. Our tools leverage real-time capacity metrics and deep learning analytics to identify opportunities for optimizing cloud resources and reducing AWS spend—without the typical hassles or consulting fees.
We are headquartered in Reston VA (Washington D.C. area) with remote employees in multiple US states and countries. The company is growing rapidly and funded by leading venture capital investment firms that specialize in financing Software as a Service (SaaS) providers.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator who is very organized and self-motivated. The Sales Administrator will have a key role in helping the Metricly sales team reach our goals. The Sales Administrator will play an important role in increasing our sales pipeline and sales productivity.
- Support multiple experienced sales reps with prospecting activities
- Analyzing individual and company profiles on LinkedIn and social media to identify prospects
- Sourcing new leads by searching LinkedIn using Sales Navigator
- Capturing and verifying contact information using tools such as ZoomInfo
- Sending messages via LinkedIn and sales automation tools such as Apollo
- Checking for any errors in messaging to our prospects
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding our sales goals as a team
Candidate qualification requirements
- Outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
- Goal oriented, team player, and self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Great attitude and high energy with dedication to success
- Advanced written communication skills
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce.com, Google Docs, and LinkedIn
- Ability to provide 2 references confirming work ethic and success in prior endeavors
Preferred but not required qualifications
- A college degree in marketing or business administration
- Prior experience with high volume messaging and demand generation
- Prior experience with sales operations, digital marketing, or a similar role
Ready to Apply?
Email your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.