Technical Content Specialist
Metricly is a SaaS-based machine learning monitoring solution that helps organizations monitor cloud services, applications, infrastructure, and public cloud costs. Metricly’s advanced machine learning algorithms learn the behavior and workload patterns of environments to optimize resource allocation, reduce cloud spending, and identify performance anomalies that matter to businesses of all sizes.
About The Job
This is an opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that offers a software as a service product founded on a unique technology resulting from a decade of R&D. Our success with converting our efforts in online marketing into paying subscribers has justified increasing our investments in this area and creating an exciting opportunity for a new professional to join our team.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Produce high-quality, code-ready technical content to support our platform, including: help documentation, release notes, FAQs, demos, tutorials, webinars, and technical blogs
- Conduct in-depth interviews with subject matter experts to gain a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality being documented, and articulate them eloquently
- Coordinate with Development, Marketing, Sales, and Support teams to identify content gaps and areas for improvement and be a key cross-departmental link for developing new materials
- Monitor and report on content KPIs, identify areas for improvement, and proactively implement solutions to maximize engagement and facilitate conversions
Qualifications & Abilities
- At least three (3) years work experience as a technical writer for a SaaS-based solution
- Experience with Cloud Technology, Containers, Linux, and Open-Source Projects is a must
- Proficiency with MS Office, JIRA, and Confluence, and have experience using screen capture software such as SnagIt or Camtasia
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of SEO fundamentals a plus
- Google Analytics certification a plus
Working at Metricly
Metricly offers a fun, high-energy work environment with an open and collaborative culture. Located in Reston, VA just minutes from the Dulles Toll Road and the Reston Town Center. We offer a full complement of benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, casual dress and liberal leave policies.
Metricly values talent and offers a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.
To apply, please send a resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject line Technical Content Specialist.