Metricly is a SaaS-based solution that helps organizations monitor the cost, capacity and performance of application infrastructure hosted in a public cloud. Metricly’s advanced machine learning algorithms learn the behavior and workload patterns of environments to optimize resource allocation, reduce cloud spending, and identify performance anomalies that matter to businesses of all sizes.
The company is headquartered in Reston VA (Washington D.C. area) with remote employees in multiple US states and countries. The company is growing rapidly and funded by leading venture capital investment firms focused on Software as a Service (SaaS) providers such as Metricly.
- Self-service sign-up
- Data activation within 5-10min of initial sign-up
- Pre-configured dashboards, alerting policies, and report which complement our behavior learning technology to prevent the need for any manual configuration after data activation
- Success with search-marketing conversion to sign-ups for free trial evaluation
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product management team
- Help define personas and use cases and map to product self-service workflows
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Deliver wireframe and product mocks to UI development team
- Lead the process of gathering internal and external feedback
- Participate in sessions with beta users to gather and organize feedback
- Iterate through design ideas based on feedback from end-users and product team
- Help instrument product to gather data based on end-user clicks and interaction
- Watch user interaction sessions on fullstory.com to gather insights
The candidate should possess:
- Design experience with web-based business to business applications
- Design experience with complex workflows and analytics
- Experience with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InVision
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proven effectiveness in collaborative small team environments
- Excellent organizational skills
To apply, please send a resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject line UI/UX Designer.