Metricly provides tools and coaching to users throughout their cloud journey to safely and easily control their public cloud spending. The Metricly platform provides tools addressing the 6 major disciplines of cloud cost management: Administration, Billing Analysis, Idle Resources, Right Sizing, Reservations, and Capacity Monitoring. Our tools leverage real-time capacity metrics and deep learning analytics to identify opportunities for optimizing cloud resources and reducing AWS spend—without the typical hassles or consulting fees.
We are headquartered in Reston VA (Washington D.C. area) with remote employees in multiple US states and countries. The company is growing rapidly and funded by leading venture capital investment firms that specialize in financing Software as a Service (SaaS) providers.
Our software as a service offers a free 21-day evaluation trial that has reached the following milestones:
- Self-service sign-up
- Data activation within 5-10min of initial sign-up
- Pre-configured dashboards, alerting policies, and report which complement our behavior learning technology to prevent the need for any manual configuration after data activation
- Success with search-marketing conversion to sign-ups for free trial evaluation
For the future, our goal is to improve and refine the product’s self-service user experience.
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product management team
- Help define personas and use cases and map to product self-service workflows
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Deliver wireframe and product mocks to UI development team
- Lead the process of gathering internal and external feedback
- Participate in sessions with beta users to gather and organize feedback
- Iterate through design ideas based on feedback from end-users and product team
- Help instrument product to gather data based on end-user clicks and interaction
- Watch user interaction sessions on fullstory.com to gather insights
The candidate should possess:
- Design experience with web-based business to business applications
- Design experience with complex workflows and analytics
- Experience with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InVision
The candidate is required to have a College degree in computer-related discipline with 3 to 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proven effectiveness in collaborative small team environments
- Excellent organizational skills
Metricly values talent and offers a competitive salary, stock options, and a benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience. Fresh graduates as well as seasoned professionals are encouraged to apply.
Ready to Apply?
Email your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.