PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN ARCHIVED POST - Netuitive has since become Metricly, and the tool has matured greatly since the time this was written!
Yesterday, February 18, 2015, Metricly Cloud went live and out of beta! We are so proud of our development team for hitting this critical milestone on time.
Here’s the at-a-glance stats of what it took to launch the Metricly 7.x platform in the cloud:
Beta Program Duration: 6 months
Number of deployments: 27
Lines of Code Written: 80,000
Core Technologies: Amazon Web Services, Spring Boot, Cassandra, Ember.js, RabbitMQ, SaltStack, Hazelcast, Elasticsearch, Kibana, and FluentD (shout outs to Diamond, AWS Cloudwatch, and collectd)
A special thank you goes out to our beta users that helped us develop the product with feedback and support. Some of the features we’ve added before launch are directly from beta user feedback and recommendations. Here are highlights of our GA release:
- Create new dashboards and populate them with custom views
- Custom dashboards can be a metric graph or the status of a group of elements
- Quickly identify your under- or over-utilized resources with our Utilization Report
- Isolate your performance bottlenecks with our Top Violator report
- Detect relevant anomalies in your environment by enabling our out of the box policies
- Create your own dynamic custom policies leveraging the power of our self-learning correlation engine
- Feed data natively from AWS CloudWatch, collectd, Diamond, or StatsD
- Push your custom data to our REST API
Cheers to our team and welcome to our new customers and users! We look forward to working with you as we continue to enhance the Metricly Cloud adaptive monitoring solution.
As part of our launch to general availability, we are now offering a 21-day free trial of Metricly Cloud. Sign up today and see what we’re all about.
Metricly coaches users throughout their cloud journey to organize, plan, analyze, and optimize their public cloud resources.Try Metricly Free