Now you can setup (and update) SSO from the UI! It’s easy and takes only minutes.
Setting up SSO
- Navigate to your Account Profile page and select SSO.
- Click Generate.
- Copy the generated certificate and use it to create a .cert file.
- Add the .cert file to your chosen SSO provider, such as Okta or Onelogin. Your SSO provider then generates a private key for you to upload to Metricly.
- Return to the SSO menu in Metricly and upload your key.
- Done! You can repeat this process and overwrite your SSO configuration at any time.
See our SSO Guide to see an example of full setup using Okta.