Email Notifications Admin Guide
How to add Email notifications to your policies in Metricly.
You can create email templates with custom messaging that are re-usable across multiple policies, or simply choose Metricly’s default email notifications. Read below for configuration steps.
- Click your Username > Notifications.
- Click Add Notification.
- Select Email for Notification Type. The following modal appears:
- Choose your frequency via the Re-notify every field.
- Check Notify on clear if you want to be notified when the alert has ended.
- Click New Email to create a new email template. The following modal appears:
- Provide a Name for the template. A list of these show up in the Email dropdown.
- Provide an Email Address to send this notification to.
- Choose a Default or Custom Template.
- Default: Sends a Metricly pre-formatted message.
- Custom: Allows you to customize the Subject and Body of the email.
- Click Test and Save.
- Select your template from the Email dropdown.
- Click Save.
You can use the following variables to make your notification more dynamic. To test your template, go here or visit the GitHub page.
More About Notifications
For more information about notifications, see them main Notifications page.