PagerDuty Notifications Admin Guide
How to add PagerDuty notifications to your policies in Metricly.
1. Create a service in PagerDuty
- Log into your PagerDuty account.
- Navigate to Configuration > Services.
- Click Add New Services.
- Type a name for the service and select your incident settings.
- For Integration Type, click the Select a Tool dropdown > Netuitive.
- Finish all other settings and click Add Service.
- Copy the Integration Key provided. This is needed to set up a new PagerDuty notification in Metricly.
2. Link the service with Metricly
- Navigate to a Policy and click the Notifications tab.
- Click Add Notification and select PagerDuty.
- Type a name for the PagerDuty integration and ensure the Enabled checkbox is selected.
- Add the service key from the Metricly service you created in PagerDuty.
- Click Test and Save.
The endpoint URL must return an HTTP code 200 to pass the validation.
More About Notifications
For more information about notifications, see them main Notifications page.