Setting up alert notifications from Metricly to Stride just requires a few quick steps. Once complete, your alerts are forwarded to the designated chat room within Stride.
- Log in to Stride.
- Select a room where alerts should be delivered or create a new one.
- Click Apps > Add Custom App.
- Click API tokens and input
Metricly Alertsin Specify a token name.
- Click Create.
- In the popup window, copy the access token and conversation URL. These are used in the Metricly DS creation form and needed for the cURL post in testing.
- Log into Metricly and navigate to Account > Notifications > Stride.
- Provide the new notification with a name and paste the URL obtained in Stride.
You are now set up with Stride! Remember to invite all relevant users to the channel that you have configured to receive these alerts.